Creating food from the things we produce on the farm is my true passion in life. I’m constantly going through the shopping list trying to cross things off. I’ve been making my own ketchup for awhile now but it took me a long time before I could finally say no to supermarket mayonnaise because the chickens weren’t giving us much of a surplus. However, the addition of five rescue hens has pushed us into eggy abundance and now I can make it myself.
- 2 farm fresh eggs.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- 500mls of sunflower oil
- Dash of salt
- Stick blender.
- Place eggs, lemon juice, mustard and salt in your mixing container.
- Add 500mls sunflower oil on top and let all the other ingredients sink to the bottom.
- Starting at the bottom, slowly blend upwards.
- Mix until thick and creamy!
Thanks for reading this recipe, if you liked it please become a Freedom Farm Patreon Supporter today by clicking the link below. We need your help to continue our ecological and environmental work 💚