We harvest all 100 of our olive trees by hand. Then about 95% of the harvested olives go down to the village to be made into oil at the commercial press. The remaining 5% of olives stay at the farm to be either salted for eating or handpressed.
Watch the video below to see how we handpress our olives into oil.
If you liked this video please don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
One thought on “This is how we make Olive Oil by hand.”
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?